Friday, February 13, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Gonna make this short and sweet--

I'M SO SICK OF THE WEATHER HERE! It has seriously been raining/drizzling/downpouring since Monday. I chose to study in Sydney, NOT Seattle. This is seriously a joke. No one wants to go see the sights when its pouring rain and windy. I'm not happy right now. It isn't supposed to get sunny again until Wednesday. Ugh. Today the girls took the train to Chatswood to go shopping because we didn't even want to be outside it was so crummy and windy and rainy and cold. Even the walk to the train station sucked. And it ruined our evening plans too!

ps, Happy early Valentine's Day. It is Valentine's Day here technically, and later we're all going to dinner together some place nice. We're all gonna wear nice pink or red dresses and make the boys dress up too (if they come back from the Blue Moutains, most of the girls decided not to go since it was so crummy out). 

Last night was chill. I hung out with Guido and Scott, we watched old episodes of Beauty and the Geek, because, well, you watch what is on here. And that is what was on. Good times. 

Ok, I'm gonna go read my book and open my window and listen to the rain, that is the ONLY benefit of this crappy precipitation. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment